Beachwalk Vacation Homes
Rental Policies for Kathryn Rose, Rose Bud, Irish Eyes & Baileys Rental Homes
Note: All rentals require responsible party of at least 25 years of age be onsite. We do not rent to prom groups. A current rental agreement will be emailed to potential guests during the reservation process.
1. Services Included: Prices listed on our rates page include all utilities and all services including cleaning. The home will be cleaned before you arrive and on your departure.
2. Reservation and Deposit: Initial reservations can be made by telephone. A written confirmation and information packet will be sent as soon as we receive your down payment, which is 50% of the total rental amount.
3. Balance of Payment: The balance of the rental amount is due midway between your booking date and your check-in date, or 45 days before your arrival date-- whichever is sooner. If full payment is not received by the specified date, you will be contacted and asked to submit the balance within 7 days. If payment is not received by the end of the 7 days, the booking will be cancelled and your initial deposit will be forfeited.
4. Security Deposit: A security deposit of $500, which will be held against any loss or damage caused to the property or costs incurred to due service calls, is to be paid two weeks prior to check-in date. The deposit will be refunded approximately two weeks after your departure.
5. Cancellation policy: We ask our guests to choose their dates carefully. When a cancellation is unavoidable, we will make every effort to re-rent the home. When this is achieved, we will refund 100% of your deposit.
6. If, through circumstances beyond our control, it is necessary for us to cancel (which would be wholly exceptional) we will refund the initial reservation deposit and any other monies paid, without interest or further compensation.
7. We do not accept responsibility, and no payment or other compensation will be payable, if cancellation or changes to the terms of booking are brought about, or become necessary, due to war or threat of war, riot, civil commotion, terrorist act, industrial dispute, natural disaster, fire, flood or adverse weather conditions or nuclear incident. If this should occur, we will refund all monies you have deposited.
8. Check-in and Check-out
The property will be available from 4 p.m. Central Time on the date of arrival and must be vacated by 10 a.m. on the day of departure. While the property will be cleaned on departure, you are expected to treat the property carefully and with respect. Please note that pets are not permitted and smoking is not allowed. It is expected that prior to check-out, you will gather all used bed linens and towels into one location; bag and take out garbage; put used dishware in the dishwasher; and remove food and beverages from the refrigerator. Excessive dirt or work for the cleaning team will result in a charge to be deducted from the security deposit.
9. Safety and Liability: We do not accept any liability or responsibility for any injury caused as a result of the use of our properties.
10. Insurances: It is the renter's responsibility to take out appropriate insurance to cover all aspects of their trip. Keeping valuables in the house is at your own risk, as we accept no responsibility for lost or stolen property. We urge you to ensure that all members of your party have appropriate insurance.
11. Booking Form:
a. These conditions and the completed Booking Form constitute a contract between the owner of the property and the person signing the booking form, on behalf of those whose name appear on that form. A contract shall only exist once the completed booking form and reservation deposit have been received by us, and a confirmation is issued.
b. We try to accommodate changes or amendments requested after a Booking Confirmation has been issued but we in no way bind ourselves to accept any such amendment we are unable to accommodate.
12. Accuracy of Information: All information on the web site is accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of upload. The closure of any facility or withdrawal of any attractions, service of facility mentioned, by reason of factors beyond our control, is not a matter for which we accept any responsibility.
13. Complaint or Dissatisfaction: In the unlikely event of a problem arising, it should be discussed with us as soon as possible. We will attempt to resolve any dispute immediately. We will not be held liable for the actions of any third party or public utility, or their inability to provide services, or any other service provider, over whom we do not exercise direct control. We will also not be held liable for any problems arising from or brought about, or become necessary, due to war or threat of war, riot, civil commotion, terrorist act, industrial dispute, natural disaster, fire, flood or adverse weather conditions or nuclear incident.
14. Access: Once the full balance and security deposit have been paid, you will be emailed detailed lockbox instructions and a lockbox code. When departing, we ask that you leave the keys on the kitchen counter. If keys are not returned, guests will be charged to re-key the property.
©2015 Beachwalk Vacation Homes, Michigan City, MI